1. Make An Appointment - Do not just show up at your social security office. Without an appointment, you will more than likely have a long wait.
2. How to make an appointment - Call 1-800-772-1213 (or a local office number if they have one) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call the phone number as early as possible or after 6pm. When the office is open, a representative will give you a call back. Set up your appointment.
3. Bring Necessary Documentation - When you are on the phone with the representatvie, make sure you ask them what forms you will need to bring to your appointment. This will prevent you from having to come back again if you forget your documentation. Here are some documents you may need to bring: US birth certificate, US passport, Social Security Card, etc
4. Bring A List Of Questions You Need Answered - This will make it easier for you to deal with a time constrained social security representative. Make sure all of your questions get answered.
5. Arrive Early - If you cannot make an appointment, the best way to be seen is to arrive at the office early. Arrive just before 9am.
About Social Security Offices
Find Social Security Offices nationwide.
Social Security Offices 4835 JEFFERSON RD DELRAY BEACH, FLORIDA 33445